Hall of Fame: Rigel CT-110
Rigel's variation on the "Strat" like G-110, the lower bout is cutaway to provide fluid access to playing in the uper octave registers. Radiused (curved) figured maple sides, carefully chosen carved maple back, and painstakingly tuned spruce top in a breathtaking merge of beauty, tone, and function.
Gorgeous maple flame beneath a trendsetting "Blue-burst" finish.
- Rounded profile neck, radiused ebony fingerboard makes your left hand feel at home.
- Unique "cutaway" body styling for easy access to playing above the 12th fret.
- Gold Grover tuners for rock solid tuning precision
- Rigel proprietary gold tailpiece, convenient downhooks for amazingly simple and quick string changing
- Built-in (internal) out-of-the-way piezo pickup, 1/4" jack out of the endpin button for no-fuss amplification
The world renown playability of the Rigel neck. As beautiful as it is comfortable...
Cutaway lower bout for "Chris Thile" like access to 12th fret + playing. (We can dream...)
|Two Blue Rigels are better than one?...
Site Author's own signature model (the first blue) alongside it's sister. Notice the tone gard.
Disclaimer: In the 'Information Age' of the 21st Century,
any fool with a computer, a modem, and an idea can
become a self-professed 'expert." This site does not
come equipped with 'discernment.'